Nov 11, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how we can learn from Superheroes. Together they look at:
• Black Lightning - The importance of taking breaks
• Batgirl - Don't limit yourself
• Green Lantern - You have the power to get things done
• Ant-Man - Take care of the little things
• Batman - The importance of...
Nov 4, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the importance of making our goals bright and shiny -- just like a new car. Together they look at:
• The importance of loving what you are working on
• Why you need to bring the excitement back
• How looking at your goals in smaller ways can make them more exciting
Oct 28, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how to use comparison to be more efficient, with the idea of not comparing yourself to others, but rather, learning from them instead. Together they look at:
• Not giving in to "The Kardashian Effect"
• Using comparison as an aspirational or inspirational tool
• Learning that...
Oct 21, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen and their guest, Wayne Duncan (musician and producer of this podcast), discuss the lessons we can learn from musicians and how they set up and tear down a stage. Together they look at:
• Overcoming the inefficiencies which make it hard to accomplish things if one person is missing
Oct 14, 2019
In this episode, Lee and ellen look at ways you can continue to get better by doing your own "Lunch & Learns." Together they look at ways to make your lunchtime work for you, including:
• Watching TED talks
• Learning a new language
• Finding out about your phone
Recorded and produced at Studio D,...