Apr 6, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at more ways you can work at home (when you aren't used to working from home.)
Together they look at:
• The secret productivity tool in your kitchen
• Why accountability is so important
• How to add a little humanity into your connections
• Why scheduling distractions is...
Mar 30, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen continue to look at ways you can make working from home work for you. Including:
• Making your phone and video calls better
• Being proud of your past successes
• Establishing work/home boundaries
• Using household tasks as a reward
• Setting yourself up for success first thing...
Mar 23, 2020
While both Lee and Ellen are veterans of WFH - not everyone is, so in this episode, they share some ways technology can make WFH easier including the importance of clearing out your inbox, using music to track time, being prepared to see people, and the importance of turning off your notification sounds.
Mar 16, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen (and Wayne Duncan, the podcast producer) look at how getting a band set up and playing live music is a lot like getting things ready in life. Together they look at how:
• Paying attention to what needs to happen makes everyone be on the same track.
• How wasting less time means you can...
Mar 9, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of always moving forward. Rather than adhering to the idea of always staying in the same lane, they look at staying on the same highway and picking the easiest lane that will help you build momentum. Look at the lane that will move you the fastest, and in the easiest...