Jan 13, 2020
(This episode was recorded on January 8, after the first weekend of NFL Playoff football.)
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of Clock Management when it comes to being efficient with your time. Managing your own personal clock means knowing when to have a sense of urgency and how to look at each hour...
Jan 6, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why it is important to look and see the truth and act on it, no matter how painful it might be. Together they look at:
• Lee's relationship to his speaking agent and why he needed to break it off
• Why we need to be honest with ourselves when we see that things aren't...
Dec 30, 2019
In this episode, Ellen looks at what worked and didn't work when it came to productivity in 2019 (and what she is going to do about it going forward.)
• Habit stacking
• Establishing boundaries
• Blocking distractions
50/50 (sort of worked, sort of...
Dec 22, 2019
In this episode, Ellen looks at why New Year's resolutions don't work, and what you can do instead. She looks at:
• The structural reason resolutions don't work
• The easy steps you can take to make resolutions bullet-proof
• Why planning ahead makes your resolutions even stronger
• How making her resolutions...
Dec 16, 2019
In this episode, Ellen discusses the idea of making progress when you feel like you aren't making progress. She talks about:
• A simple system to follow to get things done when you feel like you can't get things done.
• Why incremental progress is the best thing you can do
• How simple Post-it Notes can help you...