Oct 28, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how to use comparison to be more efficient, with the idea of not comparing yourself to others, but rather, learning from them instead. Together they look at:
• Not giving in to "The Kardashian Effect"
• Using comparison as an aspirational or inspirational tool
• Learning that...
Oct 21, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen and their guest, Wayne Duncan (musician and producer of this podcast), discuss the lessons we can learn from musicians and how they set up and tear down a stage. Together they look at:
• Overcoming the inefficiencies which make it hard to accomplish things if one person is missing
Oct 14, 2019
In this episode, Lee and ellen look at ways you can continue to get better by doing your own "Lunch & Learns." Together they look at ways to make your lunchtime work for you, including:
• Watching TED talks
• Learning a new language
• Finding out about your phone
Recorded and produced at Studio D,...
Oct 7, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can make your in-between time work for you. Together they look at:
• Moving from one task to another seamlessly
• How making things easier to do makes it more likely you will do them
• How to shift from something you like to something you don't like - and not...