Dec 31, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at ways to be smarter than your smartphone. (And how crazy it would be if you walked around with each gadget that your smartphone replaces!)
Together they look at
• Ways that we can take advantage of everything that our phones offer
• Why it's important to catch up on the tech (to...
Dec 24, 2018
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at how to get things done with time is short. Together they look at:
• Planning your next two months
• Setting up a daily outcome
• How giving yourself points can be helpful
• The power of removing decision making
• Making the time that you do have work the best for...
Dec 17, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why it's important to show people rather than just telling them. Together they look at how visuals like videos and infographics are better than ordinary written communication.
Pictures and videos are more efficient than spelling out what you want to accomplish.
Dec 10, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the importance of looking ahead and putting If/Then plans together
• Look at what you want to accomplish and what could get in your way
• Why it's "Better to be looking at it than looking for it"
• Planning ahead helps stop you from procrastination
• Having a plan for when...
Dec 3, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the ways you can avoid communication that's not clear. Together they look at:
• How to let others know your best form of communication
• The importance of finding commonalities between communicators
• The best way that still exists to communicate
• Why different types of...