May 28, 2018
In this episode, Ellen takes over and discusses an oddly effective way to be more motivated -- Third-Party Visualization.
Imagine you as the star of your own movie. Watch yourself from the outside to motivate you to accomplish more -- and accomplish it better. It's not some new-age woo-woo, it's scientifically shown...
May 21, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how trusting yourself and others can help you in the long run.
Together they look at:
• the importance of having blind faith in yourself
• knowing who the helping people are and seeking them out
• guarding against self doubt as a way to procrastinate
• how being flexible...
May 14, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how doing things the Analog way can make more sense -- especially when you're working with your brain. Together they look at
• How having an analog clock makes it easier for you to track time
• Why starting an Idea Book an jump start your creativity
• How to put flexibility...
May 7, 2018
In this episode Ellen and Lee look at the power of Momentum when it comes to getting things done in your day. Together they look at how starting the day strong gets you going; the Zegarnick effect - what it is and how to leverage it; how changing your physical state can change your momentum as well as the importance of...