Jun 25, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how to have the perfect mix of tasks to make the most efficient use of time. Together they look at:
• how much time is the right time on a project
• how to not just fill the time when you have a deadline
• the importance of working in short bursts
• how you can leave your...
Jun 18, 2018
This episode marks our first year on the air. Thank you to everyone who has joined us this past year!
In this episode we look at how different generations deal with efficiency and productivity. Based on how they were raised, each generation approaches efficiency differently, which means each generation can learn from...
Jun 11, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how you can make the end of your day work for you by:
• Planning what your tomorrow looks like
• Knocking a bunch of things off your list
• Looking ahead to circumvent anything that might make your day go wrong
• ....and a few more things
Recorded and produced at Studio D,...
Jun 4, 2018
In this episode, Ellen looks at 8 different ways that you can make your office and your work more efficient and effective, starting with streamlining your workplace. There are 7 more that will help you to make your time in the office work with you and not against you!
Recorded and produced at Studio D, Wayne Duncan...