Mar 18, 2019
In this episode Lee ("the man in black") and Ellen look at how giving yourself fewer choices gives you more energy for other things. In this episode they look at:
• How choosing one color of clothes makes mornings easier
• Why having less "stuff" to worry about is freeing
• How the number of jelly choices affects...
Mar 11, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee discuss books - how to use them effectively, and some of their favorites. Together they look at
the importance of putting the information to work and why you should keep your favorites and send the rest out into the world.
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Mar 4, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how searching out the new can help you to be more efficient. Together they look at:
• Why getting new input in the form of TV, Books, Websites, etc. can jar your thinking
• How upgrading your equipment can force you to try new things
• Why knowing that things take longer the...