Apr 29, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at why analog still matters in a Digital world. Together they discuss how:
• Analog clocks help you to get your kids out the door in the morning
• You can track the passage of time better with analog than you can digital
• You can integrate analog into your life (even if you're...
Apr 22, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee welcome a special guest: Wayne Duncan. Wayne is the producer for the show and also someone who knows about payments. Together Ellen, Lee, and Wayne look at ways to get paid faster (and easier). Tools they discuss include:
Recorded and produced at Studio D,...
Apr 15, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to find even more productive time -- by eliminating everyday distractions. Fewer interruptions and fewer distractions make your brain happy. And a happy brain is a productive one!
Recorded and produced at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer
Contact Lee at
Apr 8, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at what Brain swirl is and how you can overcome it. Together they look at:
• How sticky notes can calm you down
• Why having a place for ideas to go is important
• How to get ideas out of your head so they can't make you crazy
• Why themes help you stay on track
• The power...
Apr 1, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of letting go of the outcome and just getting started. Together they look at:
• Getting started and course correcting along the way
• Doing a Crappy First Draft, so perfection doesn't stop you
• Why you only need to know your first step when you get started