Sep 28, 2020
In this final episode of the 4 x 4 series, Lee and Ellen look at ways to be efficient in your garage, workshop, and your car. Together they discuss:
• Why making things easier to do ensures that you're more likely to do it
• The importance of grouping like items together
• Ways to make your car work for you (and a...
Sep 21, 2020
In the third episode of our 4 x 4 Series, we look at ways to be more efficient with your electronics. Together we look at:
• How to ensure you never have to hunt for a remote again
• The secret to never losing an instruction manual again
• One surprising tool to make you more efficient in the office
• An analog...
Sep 14, 2020
In the second part of the 4 x 4 series, Lee and Ellen look at 4 ways (plus a couple of bonus ideas) to make your closets more efficient. Together they look at:
• The one item you need to have in every closet to prevent procrastination
• Being prepared and knowing everyone's clothing sizes
• An easy way to track...
Sep 7, 2020
The 4 x 4 Series: part 1 - The Kitchen
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss 4 ways you can make your kitchen more efficient. Together they look at:
• Faster ways to put things in the refrigerator
• The most efficient way to store things in your kitchen
• How to make your dishwasher do double duty