May 31, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can make your morning "magic" by setting yourself up for success first thing in the day. Together they look at:
• Not getting bogged down with email first thing in the morning
• The importance of quick wins to get the dopamine flowing
• Scheduling your day with your...
May 24, 2021
We're back! (In the studio that is.) In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to make getting back out into the world of work as efficient as possible, especially when it comes to getting out the door in the morning. Together they look at:
• Saving time in the morning by doing more at night
• Prepping meals ahead...
May 17, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen continue looking at quotes and how they apply to getting things done. Together they look at:
• How to be efficient by doing only the things you should be doing
• The importance of identifying the essential and eliminating everything else
• How perfectionism causes procrastination
May 10, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at quotes from well-known people, about efficiency and productivity and discuss how you can make them work for your life. Together they look at:
• The importance of effective life planning
• Why you should focus on being productive, not just busy
• Scheduling your priorities
May 3, 2021
Fear is one of the main reasons we procrastinate and don't get things done. So what can we do? In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at ways you can be stronger than your fears and get things done. Together they look at:
• Giving ourselves 5 seconds to get started and 5 minutes to work on the things we are afraid...