Sep 27, 2021
In this 5th episode of our 7 part series on the Habits of Highly Efficient People, Lee and Ellen look at the power of being resourceful. Together they discuss:
• How being a problem solver is the first step to being resourceful
• The importance of being prepared
• Why preventing future self-sabotage helps you
Sep 20, 2021
In the 4th Episode of the 7 Habits of Highly Efficient People Series, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of being Action-Oriented. Together they look at:
• Why seeking excellence is more important than seeking perfection
• Knowing the difference between being in Action and being in Motion
• The importance of...
Sep 13, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the 3rd habit of highly efficient people: being competitive (with themselves). Together they look at:
• How being competitive forces us to push to be better
• Why using timers can help us to save time
• The importance of using deadlines
• What Parkinson's Law is, and why we...
Sep 5, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how Highly Efficient People use self-awareness to get better at every part of their life. Together they look at:
• The importance of observing our own behavior and improving it
• What you can learn from feedback
• Asking yourself "How Might I" to get unstuck
• How being a...