Aug 15, 2022
In this episode Ellen looks at an easy way you can be stronger than the obstacles that show up in your day. She shares: • How a road detour and a life detour can really be the same thing • The simple plan that you can put together ahead of time to make sure obstacles in your day (and as you're achieving goals) don't...
Aug 8, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at Small Ways You Can Save Yourself. Together they look at:
• The thing that was stressing Ellen out and the simple way she was able to conquer that stress (and it may have involved rice.)
• The importance of tuning out and tuning in to small moments that energize you.
Aug 1, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the efficiency of saving small amounts of money. Together they look at:
• Looking at ways to save money through saving time (and why Lee's hair looks the way it does)
• Why every bit counts
• Why it might be time to go back to buying in bulk
• The right way to use planning...
Jul 25, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss ways to save small amounts of time so you have more time for doing other things in your life (better things!)
Together they look at:
• Planning for ways to make "have to" tasks easier and quicker
• Making things more efficient so you can get them done and move on with your...
Jul 18, 2022
In this, the 3rd episode of our 3-part series with the ADHD Big Brother, Russ Jones, we look at tools to use to get things done.
Between laughs, Ellen and Russ look at the big three:
• Externalising your ideas on whiteboards
They also discuss changing things up and sparking your brain. And the...