Nov 28, 2022
Today marks the first episode in a seven-episode series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People". In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Managing Your Energy.
Highly Efficient people know to use their daily energy carefully. They:
• Plan their day based on energy...
Nov 21, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at three things winners do every day. Together they discuss:
• The power of controlling the narrative of your life one day at a time
• How a simple post-it note can keep you on track
• Breaking big tasks down into smaller, break-sized bites of work
• Why winners accept...
Nov 14, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of being structured. Together they discuss:
• How being structured (and possibly boring) gives your brain the opportunity to think about more important things
• Why uniform decisions (in all areas of your life) can give you more freedom
• How to stop relying on...
Nov 7, 2022
In this episode, a very relaxed Lee and (not-so-relaxed) Ellen look at ways you can easily (and quickly decompress when you're working from home. All of the ideas are easy to do, don't take much time, and all leave you feeling more able to conquer the work you need to do. Together they look at:
• warm clothes, relaxed...
Oct 31, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss the efficiency of being self-centered. After all, we are all at the center of our own universe (and we like it there!) Together they discuss:
• How to use the self-centeredness of others to help you get things done
• Questions you can ask yourself (and others) to help speed...