May 30, 2022
Ever hear of SMART Goals? Of course you have. It's a way to set up and achieve goals.SMART stands for the acronym:
S=Set a specific goal
M=Make it measurable
A=Make the goal Attainable
R=Make the goal Realistic
T=Make the goal Time-bound
While this seems like a ood way to set up goals, it's not.
Making a goal...
May 23, 2022
In this episode, Ellen looks at the power of using a tool our parents used on us: Locking the cabinet. Ellen looks at:
• To stop us from ingesting poisons, our parents locked the cabinets
• We can figuratively and actually lock the cabinets on ourselves to prevent procrastination and distractions
• How screens are...
May 16, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can "Seize Your Summer," or if you're being proper "Carpe Aestate!" Together they discuss:
• Why it's important to plan for summer (even though it feels very counterintuitive to do so.)
• The way Lee has always planned (and why he's a little nostalgic for it now)
May 9, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at new products that can make you more efficient.*
Together they discuss:
• Fanny packs are back! The efficiency of carrying your phone, wallet, and keys without needing pockets.
• Keeping passwords altogether in one place.
• How keeping your coffee warm prevents distractions...
May 2, 2022
in this episode, Lee and Ellen look at what the Military can teach us about being more efficient. Together they look at:
• Communicating directly, succinctly, and efficiently, and why it matters
• Why Standard Operating Procedures are important
• Using Preflight Checklists in your life
• The importance of Focus,...