Jun 27, 2022
It's almost the halfway point of the year. How are you doing on your plans and goals? Now is a great time to evaluate where you are...and what you can do. And Lee and Ellen have some ideas of what you can do.
• Lee discusses his "Stove Top" theory and how you can apply it.
• The importance of slowing down to reflect...
Jun 20, 2022
June is the traditional month of weddings so Lee and Ellen look at what we can learn from the process of putting on a wedding. Together they look at:
• The importance of a strong deadline to get things done
• Knowing what you want and how to get there.
• The role enthusiasm plays in accomplishing things (have...
Jun 13, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the surprising power of failure to help us efficiently learn and make changes. Together they look at:
• What Ellen learned from a failed on-line program launch
• What to look at when you do fail (and, you will!)
• What to do with challenges
• Lee's favorite way to track...
Jun 6, 2022
Do you have trouble getting started? Is procrastination showing up just a little too much in your life? Then this is the episode just for you!
Learn how to:
• Get rid of the most common types of procrastination (it's a great way to use the 80-20 rule)
• Start breaking the law to get things done (don't worry,...