Jul 25, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss ways to save small amounts of time so you have more time for doing other things in your life (better things!)
Together they look at:
• Planning for ways to make "have to" tasks easier and quicker
• Making things more efficient so you can get them done and move on with your...
Jul 18, 2022
In this, the 3rd episode of our 3-part series with the ADHD Big Brother, Russ Jones, we look at tools to use to get things done.
Between laughs, Ellen and Russ look at the big three:
• Externalising your ideas on whiteboards
They also discuss changing things up and sparking your brain. And the...
Jul 11, 2022
The second of three interviews with ADHD Big Brother, Russ Jones.
In this episode, Ellen and her guest, Russ, discuss what has to happen in order for ADHD goal setting to work. Together they discuss:
• How annoying it is to hear "just do it"
• The simple way to get started (and it's super simple!)
• How a nudge...
Jul 4, 2022
Episode 1 of a special 3-part series
In this episode, Ellen talks with the ADHD Big Brother, Russ Jones. Russ has channeled his diagnosis into his podcast "ADHD Big Brother" where he shares how to make ADHD work for you when it comes to gettting things done.
In this first interview, Russ shares ways he uses to get...