Mar 27, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how slowing down helps you to make better decisions (and be more efficient). Together they look at:
• James Clear, author of Atomic Habits, talking about slowing down to make it more difficult to make rash decisions, easier to make better choices, and ultimately make...
Mar 20, 2023
In this episode we learn about Lee taking on a job and what he found out about inefficiencies...and how businesses address them. Together he and Ellen discuss:
• Inefficiency on the line and how fast isn't always the way to go
• How businesses could improve their efficiency by talking with their employees
Mar 13, 2023
Happy 300th Episode!
In this episode, besides being very proud of their work, Lee and Ellen talk about what's needed to start your own podcast. After all, if they can do it anyone can!
Together they discuss:
• The importance of having a passion for your topic
• How delegating some of the work makes everything...
Mar 6, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the 3 Habits of Inefficient People and how to work around them. Without picking on anyone (especially Ellen and her habits), they discuss:
• Being resistant to change and how little changes can speed up mundane tasks
• The importance of being open to new things,...
Feb 27, 2023
Lee and Ellen are back together for the podcast! It's been a few weeks and we are happy to be back together to share our Faster, Easier, Better ideas. And this week we are giving you a peak behind the scenes of what happens BEFORE we record our episodes.
Like anything other podcasts we have a little time beforehand...