May 29, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen examine how fun can make you more efficient. Together they look at:
• Looking at things you don't like to do and figuring out how to make them more fun
• How Ellen puts away leftovers
• Putting your kids to work cleaning floors
• How Lee washes his car (fact or fiction? You...
May 22, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance, and efficiency, of getting to the point quickly. Together they look at:
• Learning and taking TL;DR to heart
• Lee reveals his safe word (which Ellen finds hysterical)
• Knowing when you don't have to share all the information
• Why shorter is better in an...
May 15, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen share what they are working on in their own lives regarding efficiency and productivity. Acknowledging that they don't know everything and that things are constantly changing, the two of them are both experimenting in different ways.
Together they discuss:
• What is happening at his...
May 8, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the early lessons of the 2023 season of Major League Baseball can be applied to everyday efficiency. Together they look at:
• How the changes came about (hint: it was never going to be one big thing)
• The importance of finding wasted dead space and getting rid of it, both on...
May 1, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss steps you can take to plan your day more efficiently. Together they look at:
• The steps Lee takes to quickly plan each day
• How Ellen plans by keeping two important things in mind
• Lee announces the prototype of his "5 Minute Planner" which you can download free at: