May 11, 2020
Celebrating our 150th episode!
Lee and Ellen complete their 3 part series on Hitting the Ground Running by looking at ways to use quarantine time to change your personal life. Together they look at:
• Determining skills you want to add to your life - and doing it
• Taking this time to strengthen your weaknesses - such as learning to cook better, (use www.foodcombo.com to find recipes for the ingredients you have.)
• Deciding what kind of person you'd like to be and building the skills to make that happen
• Looking at things you've always done in a certain way and determining if that is best serving you
• Adding in new rituals to your life.
Download Lee's new free young adult book "Underground" at: https://www.leesilber.com (the free book is under "free stuff")
Thanks for listening for 150 episodes. Join us for the next 150 episodes.