Jun 28, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how reaching out for help and accepting it when needed, can be one of the most efficient things you can do. Together they look at:
• Reaching out when you need to talk (and need a little help)
• How to learn from those you get help from
• Knowing when to ask for help
• The efficient factor when it comes to paying for help
• Knowing when to say "someone else can do this better than I can" -- please help!
Recorded and edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer