Apr 18, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of finding the easy way to do things. Together they look at:
• Recognizing that you aren't great at doing everything, so it's okay to hire someone to do the stuff you don't want to do (and how you are honestly making money when you do this.)
• The importance of being less stressed out by not having to do things you don't like to do.
• One simple thing you can at home to make things easier to do.
• Why finding, and most importantly, eliminating the things that cause you stress makes it easier to get things done.
• Following the simple: looking for (and using) the simple solutions makes you a smarter (and happier person).
• Doing what you can to outsource the things that stress you out.
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer