Dec 26, 2022
In this fifth episode of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People," Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Thinking Big, Acting Small. Together they discuss:
• The importance of combining big ideas with small acts to make them happen
• Why tiny, miniscule tasks are so vital to success
• How to remove fear so you know where to get started
• What can happen when you change your mindset (and the words you tell yourself)
• the secret to achieving your big goals in 2023
This series is based on an infographic we are currently sending out. Do you want your own copy? We'd love to send one to you. Let us know if you want a hard-copy, a postcard version, or a PDF.
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer.