Apr 11, 2021
In this episode, Ellen interviews Productivity Ninja Grace Marshall. Together, they discuss her new book, "Struggle: The surprising truth, beauty, and opportunity hidden in life's sh*tter moments." Together they discuss:
• How falling apart really can be coming together
• What if what we have right now IS the new...
Apr 5, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how the weather can influence our productivity. Together they look at:
• The power the weather has to influence what you get done
• Are you a rainy or sunny person?
• Know your tendencies to help you plan your weeks/months/year
• Plan your day around the weather
Mar 29, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can prevent a bad mood from destroying your productivity.
Together they look at:
• the importance of minimizing drama (and not creating it in the first place!)
• how to begin the day by positioning yourself for success
• not letting 15 seconds of your day ruin 24...
Mar 22, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how Daylight Savings Time can play havoc with your productivity, and what you can do about it. Together they look at:
• How the time change feels like jet-lag, and what you can do about it
• The importance of eliminating decisions so you can more easily get started in the...
Mar 15, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why it's important to ask yourself "Why am I here" as a way to get more done. Together they look at:
• How you can best manage your time when you know what you are supposed to be doing
• How knowing your top 3 things can make a difference in what you can achieve