Aug 10, 2020
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the importance of having a plan to salvage 2020. Together they look at:
• How plans make wishes concrete - and ensure that you block out the time to accomplish the things you set out to do
• The importance of small daily actions -- and how they add up
• How having plans make...
Aug 3, 2020
In just our second interview, Lee and Ellen sit down and talk with Jon Menaster of the Read Learn Live Podcast. In this longer than usual episode we talk about:
• reading (and not watching television)
• using technology to be more efficient, including:
- obsessive calendar use (Google Calendar)
- the Todoist...
Jul 27, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to deal with worrying. Right now there's a lot going on in the world that is causing a lot of worries. While we can't make the issues go away, there are things we can do to deal with worrying, including:
• Become a problem solver and "Work the problem"
• Minimize what you...
Jul 21, 2020
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at ways you can use 26 minutes, twice a day, to change your work, your life, and your brain. Together they look at:
• How to do the things you've put off
• The importance of learning new things like a new language
• How the combination of time + YouTube changes what you know
Jul 13, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at both why it's important to begin with the end in mind, and some ways to do it.
When you know what the end looks like, you can be more efficient with the way you get there.
Lee starts his books by putting together the front and back covers and refers to them when he feels like he...