Mar 26, 2018
In this episode Elle and Lee look at the importance of shaking up routines and getting out of the ruts in your life.
Together they look at ways to put new things into your life; turning the power of decision making over to someone else; getting out of your comfort zone and the power of becoming comfortable with being...
Mar 19, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how boundaries shape our efficiency, day to day and even hour to hour.
Strong boundaries keep us moving forward -- think of a river or a 7 lane highway. Knowing what is important to us -- and not getting distracted by other things--keeps us on track and moving forward.
Mar 12, 2018
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at different ways that numbers can make us more efficient, including:
• Counting down to get started when we're procrastinating
• Using your Top 10 of everything to sort through everything in your life
• The 2 minute rule
• What it means to be the #1 Dad (or the #1...
Mar 5, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of small habits and how they can add up to big changes.
Some of the small habits they look at:
• changing screen savers daily
• doing the smallest thing possible
• learning one small new thing daily
• stacking small habits on top of existing habits
and a whole lot...