Apr 30, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the Shiny Objects that distract us as we go about our days and look at ways to overcome them in an effort to get our "have-tos" done more efficiently so we can get to our "want-tos" just that much more quickly.
Some of their ideas:
• Eliminate what you don't like to do, Increase...
Apr 22, 2018
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at the different ways you can track your day and why the do-do list might not be what you need.
Together they look at systems like:
• Planning for outcomes
• Stacking your tasks
• The all import "things not to do" list
• Gamifying your tasks
• Putting your tasks through a...
Apr 16, 2018
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at how quick thinking equates to resourcefulness which equates to efficiency.
In their discuss they talk about looking for where the problem is and coming up with a solution.
How to train your brain with new neural pathways and the importance of being a sponge when it comes to new...
Apr 9, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how perfectionism can slow you down in your quest to be efficient. Together they look at
• how imperfection can actually be good
• the importance of knowing when to say "good enough"
• knowing when being perfect isn't really the answer
Recorded at Studio D, Wayne Duncan...
Apr 2, 2018
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can easily get started (and finished!) with Spring Cleaning. Together they look at:
• Timers! (for the win)
• Colorful ways to overcome overwhelm
• How pictures, besides being worth a thousand words, are also a great tool to get started
• Tax preparation in only 15...