Feb 25, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how Peer Pressure can be (and should be) used to get things done. Together they look at:
• Why it's good to let people know what your deadlines are
• How thinking about meeting your deadline can improve your productivity
• A way that you can bet against yourself
Feb 18, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at rules about productivity and efficiency that need to go away. Together they look at:
• Why it's a bad idea to used a planned out day as a way to miss out on life
• Why Busy doesn't equal Productive
• Knowing the difference between Urgent and Productive
• Knowing what to...
Feb 11, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how (and why) you should start your day on a high note. Together they discuss:
• Ways to easily get started so you can accomplish something right away
• What the heck is the "Zegarnick Effect?"
• What "spooling" is and why it's important to your problem solving
• Making it...
Feb 4, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at some of the rules they live by in order to be productive and effective with their time. Together they look at:
• The importance of having everything you need, when you need it
• The importance of an Action Plan and a Response Plan and how the two are different
• Why slowing...