Sep 30, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss how Lee built a new website (www.LeeSilber.com) and faced down his fears.
Together they looked at:
• How we overcomplicate things
• How playing makes things easier
• How fear makes us procrastinate
• The easy way to do things without expectations
• Why getting started is...
Sep 16, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to make your emails more efficient, including:
• Thinking of emails as a text
• Keeping each email to only one concept
• Following Hemingway's thoughts on writing
• How to shorten up emails
• Adding photos or diagrams saves time for everyone
• Using a marketing tip...
Sep 16, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how we can learn efficiency from big corporations, including:
• Southwest Airlines and the kind of planes they use
• Harley Davidson and the type of vendors they buy from
• Amazon and the power of renting
• Ritz-Carleton and the importance of knowing what you are...
Sep 9, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look back in history and get productivity ideas from notable people in history, including:
• Andrew Carnegie
• Winston Churchill
• Charles Darwin
• Ernest Hemingway
• Agatha Christie
• Thomas Wolfe
• Maya Angelou
Recorded and produced at Studio D,...
Sep 2, 2019
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of lists when it comes to being efficient. Together they look at:
• Why it's essential to get things out of your head and on to a list
• How your brain is built for finding new things, not remembering things
• What kind of lists you can make
• Why you are...