Apr 27, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss looking ahead to when things go back to "normal," and what we can be doing now to prepare ourselves. Together they look at:
• Working on things we want to accomplish during this "pause"
• Controlling the things you can control and taking advantage of them
• Letting go of...
Apr 20, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at ways you can get focus time in when WFH. Together they look at:
• The best way to think of focus
• Apps to help you focus including Flipd (http://www.flipdapp.co/)
Timeout, SelfControl (https://selfcontrolapp.com/)
• The importance of knowing your strengths, and setting up...
Apr 13, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen continue sharing information they have gleaned from working at home for 25 years each. Together they look at:
• The importance of knowing your technology (and being redundant about what you have)
• Why you need to be acknowledged (and how to do it)
• What you need in your optimal...
Apr 6, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at more ways you can work at home (when you aren't used to working from home.)
Together they look at:
• The secret productivity tool in your kitchen
• Why accountability is so important
• How to add a little humanity into your connections
• Why scheduling distractions is...