Jun 29, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to get started after lunch. Lots of people have a morning routine to get the day going, but not a lot of people know how to really work after lunch when the mid-day slump hits. Lee and Ellen look at ways to keep things going including:
• Not taking lunch
• Working through...
Jun 22, 2020
In this episode Lee and Ellen answer a listeners question: If you could only use one app for productivity what would it be?
Ellen's choice? SelfControl (www.selfcontrolapp.com)
Lee's choice? Serene (https://sereneapp.com)
Serene (which we have no affiliation with) blocks websites and apps, breaks goals down into...
Jun 15, 2020
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that we use every day and how they help us (otherwise known as Routines and Rituals). Together they look at:
• How routines and rituals are actually guardrails for our days
• How having fewer choices is actually better
• Using the...
Jun 8, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at a surprising efficiency tool: listening. Together they look at:
• We speak slower than we listen - that's the cause of our listening problem
• Ways to remind yourself to listen more
• Why listening for comprehension helps you to be efficient
As a listener of this podcast,...
Jun 1, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss rooting out the inefficiencies we encounter every day to make things even more efficient. Together they look at:
• Why Lee upgraded all of his computer equipment - and what it will mean for him
• How we know when it's time to make changes
• Examining all the parts of our...