Nov 30, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why now is the time to commit (if you haven't already) to making Working From Home work for you. Together they look at:
• The importance of finding where you are most comfortable
• Realizing all of the things that are possible now -- and making then part of your workday
Nov 23, 2020
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at what you can learn from delivery drivers' efficiency. Together they look at:
• How organizing once can affect the performance of the whole day
• "Going Right to Go Left" - and looking at what is counterintuitive to make positive changes in your life
• Why delivery drivers...
Nov 16, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can get more reading done - even when you don't think you have time. Together they look at:
• The importance of choosing books you want to read, and why shorter books can be just the thing you need
• How Book Clubs can help you read more deeply
• Setting the scene for...
Nov 9, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at ways you can be more efficient in the kitchen (both cooking and eating). Keeping in mind this is NOT a food show, together they look at:
• Making it easy to access the tools you need
• Having easy to use (and clean!) tools
• Foods you can have available to make eating, fast...
Nov 2, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at what we can learn from restaurants when it comes to being efficient. Together they look at:
• Making small improvements to the things you repeatedly do
• The importance of knowing the basics and using them as a foundation for other things
• Knowing what you want and using...