Feb 22, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at not caring so much, and what it can mean for your productivity and efficiency. Together they look at:
• Asking ourselves "What would I do if I knew no one would judge me?"
• Why trying things with a Beginners Mind enables you to try more things
• The magic of starting small...
Feb 15, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of reducing choices to be more efficient. Together they look at:
• Why "pulling in" what we want is better than having things "pushed" at us
• How reducing visual chaos can help with making choices
• The genius of adopting a uniform choice
• How dice can help...
Feb 8, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at ways to make reading more efficient. Together they look at:
• Finding a method of reading that works for you, and it doesn't have to be a Kindle
• Knowing when to walk away from a book that isn't working for you
• Using a Summarizing Service if you want to cover more books...
Feb 1, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at an easy way to give yourself more time, simply by stopping doing what you've been doing. Together they look at:
Feb 1, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of saying NO to the things that don't move us forward. Together they look at:
• The importance of valuing your time
• Recognizing the cost you are paying when you say yes to others
• Why delegating (and paying others) to do your work is a big yes to you