Apr 25, 2021
From June of 2017 to April of 2021, every Monday morning we've released new episodes sharing tools and strategies designed to help you be more productive and efficient. In this episode, Lee and Ellen look back at what they've learned in doing the first 200 episodes of the Faster, Easier, Better Show podcast.
Apr 19, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how road trips, of all kinds, teach you to be efficient -- with your time and your planning. Skills that you can use when planning for goals in your life.
Together they look at:
• How road trips force you to think about what you need before you need it
• Understanding the...
Apr 11, 2021
In this episode, Ellen interviews Productivity Ninja Grace Marshall. Together, they discuss her new book, "Struggle: The surprising truth, beauty, and opportunity hidden in life's sh*tter moments." Together they discuss:
• How falling apart really can be coming together
• What if what we have right now IS the new...
Apr 5, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how the weather can influence our productivity. Together they look at:
• The power the weather has to influence what you get done
• Are you a rainy or sunny person?
• Know your tendencies to help you plan your weeks/months/year
• Plan your day around the weather