Jun 28, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how reaching out for help and accepting it when needed, can be one of the most efficient things you can do. Together they look at:
• Reaching out when you need to talk (and need a little help)
• How to learn from those you get help from
• Knowing when to ask for help
Jun 21, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of productivity hacks and share a few of their own. Together they look at:
• The power of looking at what you currently do with new eyes and finding ways to do it faster, easier, and better.
• Why how you park can make you more efficient - or healthier. Or both.
Jun 14, 2021
In this episode, Ellen and Lee wrap up their 4-part series of How to Have an Efficient Day by looking at ways to use your evenings to recharge. Together they look at:
• Doing several small things to relax vs. one big thing
• The importance of looking at recharging as a "guiltless" pleasure
• Setting yourself up...
Jun 7, 2021
After months of shutdown and grocery delivery, it's time to get back to the store, but it's important to do it efficiently. In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at:
• Steps you can take to be efficient
• How to pick the right check-out line 90% of the time
• Why bagging your own groceries is one of the most...