Jul 26, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of being able to solve problems by taking time to think of possible answers (before calling in the pros). Together they look at:
• Why it's important to be able to think about possible solutions
• How brainstorming is a little like improv
• How you can do the...
Jul 19, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of having a Midday Routine to carry you through the afternoon slump. Together they look at:
• Why what you eat for lunch determines your afternoon energy
• Choosing who to eat lunch with can mean the difference between being energized or in a slump
• The power...
Jul 12, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of being decisive by:
• Making quick decisions on low-value projects
• Making more considered decisions using a chart
• The power of gut instinct
• Trying things out to make a decisions
• Instead of daily decisions, use a routine
Recorded and edited at...
Jul 5, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at two versions of 3: The 3X Rule and The Rule of 3s. Both help you to be more efficient. Together they look at:
• When something bad happens 3 times, go to the root cause and fix it
• Helping out your future self by addressing problems
• Stopping overwhelm with 3: 3 ideas, 3...