Aug 30, 2021
In this first episode of a 7 part series, Lee and Ellen look at the first Habit of Highly Efficient People: They are boring (but in the best, most efficient way possible.) They:
• 80% of their time is planned for. With fewer decisions to make, they can get more done
• They have more stability and less chaos
Aug 23, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of doing small things. Together they look at:
Aug 16, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at ways to make it easier to do the things that matter to you most, and why it matters. Together they look at:
• The importance of knowing what matters the most to you
• The power of putting barriers in your way to prevent you from being distracted
• How being prepared allows...
Aug 9, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss the importance of listening to your inner voice and how it can save you time.
Your inner voice tells you to do the hard things, which is why we often don't do them. This is evident in the surfing story that Lee shares. If he had paid attention to his inner voice it would have saved...
Aug 2, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss how having an artificial deadline can help you to work less and to get more done. Together they look at:
• How putting in earlier deadlines forces you to get work done before you go off and do the fun things
• Realizing that an hour workout (or just an hour of work) isn't a...