Jan 31, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss the power of having a process to get things done. Together they look at:
• Why processes are efficient
• Discuss how the NFL is a pro at using processes
• The benefits of having processes for anything you do
• How you can tweak someone else's process to make it...
Jan 24, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss the word each has chosen to guide their 2022. Together they look at:
• The word Ellen has picked and why it's important to her
• The word Lee has picked and why it's important to him
• How Lee had problems with a word he picked one year
• Other potential words that were...
Jan 17, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss how to communicate efficiently by never assuming anything. Together they look at:
• Why you should never assume what you said made sense
• The importance of summing up conversations so that everyone is on the same page
• How your brain fills in blanks for you, but not the...
Jan 10, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen the efficiency of being healthy. Together they look at:
• The inefficiency of illness
• The guiding principle that makes it easier to stay healthy
• The basic things we all should be doing to stay healthy right now and in the future
• Why it's ok to be selfish when it comes to...
Jan 3, 2022
Lee and Ellen greet the New Year by discussing how to set up goals for 2022 with ideas on how to successfully achieve them. Together they look at:
• How to think out, plan, and state your goals in a way that sets you up for success
• The downfalls of setting SMART goals -- and how to change SMART so it works for...