Apr 25, 2022
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at the concept of a Goal Hangover -- that feeling you get when you acheive a big goal and now have to decide what is next. Together they look at:
• Why it's hard to keep going when a goal is achieved
• The odd reason why people don't want to complete goals
• Why milestones are...
Apr 18, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of finding the easy way to do things. Together they look at:
• Recognizing that you aren't great at doing everything, so it's okay to hire someone to do the stuff you don't want to do (and how you are honestly making money when you do this.)
• The importance of...
Apr 11, 2022
From June 2017 to April 2022, every Monday morning we've released new episodes sharing tools and strategies designed to help you be more productive and efficient. In this episode, Lee and Ellen look back at what they've learned in doing the first 250 episodes of the Faster, Easier, Better Show podcast.
Apr 4, 2022
in this episode, Ellen and Lee look at how you can use the camera on your phone to be more efficient every day. Together they look at:
• Why you can't trust your memory, but you can trust a photo
• A picture is really worth a thousand words, especially when you need to describe something to someone
• Using photos...