Sep 25, 2023
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at what we can learn about efficiency from an unlikely source: Dive Bars. Together they discuss:
• The importance of having a guiding principle when making decisions about change
• Why change doesn't have to be inevitable
• How to be efficient when trying new things
Sep 18, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the counter-intuitive idea of efficiently dealing with natural disasters. Together, they discuss:
• Planning ahead and putting together a tote with extra food, medication, and important papers before you need it
• Having a family plan for meeting up - especially...
Sep 11, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look into the tricky world of corralling passwords. Together they look at:
• The pain of forgetting passwords to the sites you like to visit most
• Why writing them down and hiding them might not be the best idea
• How Lee uses the 1Password app to keep track of his passwords (
Sep 4, 2023
In the last episode of a 3-part series, Ellen and Lee look at the best apps for keeping your life on track. Together, they look at:
• Lee likes to use "Things" to keep projects and goals humming along. (https://culturedcode.com/things/)
• Ellen likes to use "Due" to set deadlines and get (gentle) reminders to keep...
Aug 28, 2023
In the 2nd episode of a 3-part series, Lee and Ellen look at how to make notetaking more efficient (no one wants to lose their brilliant ideas!) Together, they look at:
• Why it's important to get your ideas out of your head and store them somewhere
• The ease of speaking your ideas (and how it...