Feb 27, 2023
Lee and Ellen are back together for the podcast! It's been a few weeks and we are happy to be back together to share our Faster, Easier, Better ideas. And this week we are giving you a peak behind the scenes of what happens BEFORE we record our episodes.
Like anything other podcasts we have a little time beforehand...
Feb 20, 2023
In this episode, Lee looks at the things you can stop doing in 2023 to be more efficient, including:
• Making meetings shorter and setting up better boundaries around your time
• Saying "No" to more so you can say "Yes" to the things you want to do
• Doing the work that makes a difference in your life
Feb 13, 2023
Ellen's on vacation so Lee takes the microphone to talk about the things we all should be doing more of to be more efficient in 2023. In this episode he focuses on the big three:
• Getting more sleep -- harnessing the power of white noise, power naps, and standing up more
• Planning -- keeping the year in front of...
Feb 6, 2023
In this episode, Ellen looks at how to successfully battle the Energy Leaks that siphon away your energy during the day. She discusses:
• What an energy leak looks like
• Why transitions are persistent Energy Leaks
• Three ways to build better transitions
• The power of stopping before you get to the end
Feb 6, 2023
In this episode, Ellen looks at building better (and easier!) habits, rather than struggling with resolutions. She discusses:
• All habits are either something you are moving towards or away from
• Make habit building easier by make it simple to do the thing you say you are going to do
• Persevere. Know that it is...