Sep 26, 2022
In this episode, Ellen looks at the different types of accountability and how you can use them to get things done. She looks at:
• What accountability IS NOT
• What accountability IS (and why you want it in your life)
• What Weight Watchers knows about accountability
• Why classes and groups are great sources of...
Sep 19, 2022
In this episode, Ellen looks at two unconventional ways to deal with the distractions that you allow into your life. She looks at:
• Why your brain loves to get distracted
• How setting a timer for distractions can help you get more done
• Why making distractions uncomfortable can help you indulge in them less
Sep 12, 2022
In this rapid-fire episode, Lee and Ellen look at quick ways to save time. Together they look at:
• Streamlining your streaming
• Keeping things together
• The value of cleaning a little bit every day
• Using your suitcases to keep your travel gear together
• Offloading your work to people that like to do what...
Sep 5, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss the five figurative hats we all wear in our everyday life and why managing them is important.
Together they look at
• What each of the hats represents
• Why we get in trouble if we decide to add in another hat
• The importance of balancing all of the hats
• Using the hats...
Aug 29, 2022
It's Back-to-School time once again, and Ellen and Lee look at ways to make this year more efficient for both parents and kids. Together they look at:
• The power and importance of perpetual learning. It's not just the kids that should hit the books when school starts. Parents should too!
• Physical tools to put in...