Nov 29, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to be efficient during gift-giving time. Together they look at:
• Having a comprehensive list of sizes and wishes to refer to
• Batching your gift-giving
• Minimizing stress and expense
• Asking people what they really want (and not just what you think they do.)
Nov 22, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of learning from our successes, not just our failures. Together they look at:
• Keeping track of what's working for you and referring to it often
• Recognizing your successes and documenting them
• Knowing that success is different for everyone and...
Nov 15, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at Pareto's Principle, better known as the 80/20 Rule. Together they discuss:
• How Lee takes the 80/20 Rule just a little further
• Applying the 80/20 Rule to your work, friendships, exercise
• How to use the Rule with your phone - in two very different ways
• Improving your...
Nov 8, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how to be efficient when watching television. Together (with their producer, Wayne), they look at:
• How to stop watching the commercials
• Using the end of shows as an incentive to get things done
• How watching shows, just a little bit behind, can be the best thing you can...
Nov 1, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at some ways you can battle back from Burnout. Together they look at:
• Revisiting your goals often and understanding how they fit into your life
• Looking at the bigger picture and doing things today that will be important for your tomorrow
• How you can use music to feel less...