May 16, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can "Seize Your Summer," or if you're being proper "Carpe Aestate!" Together they discuss:
• Why it's important to plan for summer (even though it feels very counterintuitive to do so.)
• The way Lee has always planned (and why he's a little nostalgic for it now)
May 9, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at new products that can make you more efficient.*
Together they discuss:
• Fanny packs are back! The efficiency of carrying your phone, wallet, and keys without needing pockets.
• Keeping passwords altogether in one place.
• How keeping your coffee warm prevents distractions...
May 2, 2022
in this episode, Lee and Ellen look at what the Military can teach us about being more efficient. Together they look at:
• Communicating directly, succinctly, and efficiently, and why it matters
• Why Standard Operating Procedures are important
• Using Preflight Checklists in your life
• The importance of Focus,...
Apr 25, 2022
In this episode Lee and Ellen look at the concept of a Goal Hangover -- that feeling you get when you acheive a big goal and now have to decide what is next. Together they look at:
• Why it's hard to keep going when a goal is achieved
• The odd reason why people don't want to complete goals
• Why milestones are...
Apr 18, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of finding the easy way to do things. Together they look at:
• Recognizing that you aren't great at doing everything, so it's okay to hire someone to do the stuff you don't want to do (and how you are honestly making money when you do this.)
• The importance of...