Jan 30, 2023
In this episode, Ellen breaks down the secret to focus, no matter how much time you have available to you, by using one simple structure: A STING.
STING stands of
• SELECT one thing to focus on
• TIME yourself, set a timer and focus during that time
• IGNORE everything else. Turn off your phone, block...
Jan 16, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at what you can do to make your phone more efficient, and surprisingly, they don't agree! Together they discuss:
• Eliminating App Bloat
• The Controversial Art of App Arrangement
• Organizing by folders or by trashcan
• Updating your social media profiles
• Utilizing the...
Jan 9, 2023
In the final episode of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People," Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Letting It Go. Together they discuss:
• What "It" is and why we need to let go
• Why efficient people know what is serving them and what isn't
• How asking...
Jan 2, 2023
In this sixth episode of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People," Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Failing Forward. Together they discuss:
• What we can learn from failure (and it's definitely not all bad!)
• Why we should all have a "Not to-do list"