Oct 5, 2020
In this episode, Ellen interviews author, executive and business coach, co-creator of the Miracle Morning series, and serial entrepreneur, Honorée Corder. Together they look at:
• The power of systematizing, automating, and delegating all the moving pieces of a business
• The importance of using timers and alarms to keep the day running smoothly
• How pre-scheduling ensures that everything gets accomplished (including naps!)
• The strength of the mantra "you can always get more money but you can't get more time"
• Why saying "No" is a powerful success strategy
• How Honorée handles external communication so that her time is prioritized
• Keeping the "future-self" in mind by using Evernote for EVERYTHING!
Visit Honorée on her website: http://honoreecorder.com/
Follow @Honorée on all social networks
Books mentioned in this podcast:
Master Evernote by Steve ("S.J.") Scott
The Law of Success by Napolean Hill
Contact Ellen at Ellen@EllenGoodwin.com
Edited and produced at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer