Jun 20, 2022
June is the traditional month of weddings so Lee and Ellen look at what we can learn from the process of putting on a wedding. Together they look at:
• The importance of a strong deadline to get things done
• Knowing what you want and how to get there.
• The role enthusiasm plays in accomplishing things (have you ever seen a bride or groom who isn't enthusiastic?)
• How having someone to call on to do the things you don't want to do.
• The role of partnerships.
• The importance of cake. Always cake!!
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer