Aug 8, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at Small Ways You Can Save Yourself. Together they look at:
• The thing that was stressing Ellen out and the simple way she was able to conquer that stress (and it may have involved rice.)
• The importance of tuning out and tuning in to small moments that energize you.
• The power of 10-minutes of meditation. (Two apps to check out: Calm and Insight Timer. We have no affiliation to either, but Ellen loves them.
• How remembering 3 things each day can make a big difference, and what Lee does to make this happen.
• Physical things you can do that have a huge impact on your mental state.
• The one thing you need to do every day to lower your stress (and it's so easy!!)
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer