Jan 2, 2023
In this sixth episode of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People," Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Failing Forward. Together they discuss:
• What we can learn from failure (and it's definitely not all bad!)
• Why we should all have a "Not to-do list"
• Cultivating the mindset that failing isn't a waste of time - but rather fact gathering
• How to use what works for you to your advantage
• Why failing can save you time in the long run
This series is based on an infographic we are currently sending out. Do you want your own copy? We'd love to send one to you. Let us know if you want a hard-copy, a postcard version, or a PDF.
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer.