Mar 13, 2023
Happy 300th Episode!
In this episode, besides being very proud of their work, Lee and Ellen talk about what's needed to start your own podcast. After all, if they can do it anyone can!
Together they discuss:
• The importance of having a passion for your topic
• How delegating some of the work makes everything easier
• In that same vein, big props to Wayne Duncan, the producer of this podcast for 6 years
• Why finding someone to do the stuff you don't want to do makes it all easier
• The tech specifics: microphones, recording software, uploading platforms
• How to make it easy to get the episode out into the world
• Big thank yous to everyone who has been a listener of the podcast. It couldn't be done without you!
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan amazing, and very much appreciated producer
Your co-hosts: www.LeeSilber.com and www.EllenGoodwin.com