May 25, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why it's important to slow down. Together they look at:
• How aking it easy can help with a lot of things
• Why slowing down can speed things up
• Ways you can slow down to reassess what is happening in your life
• How FOMO has changed and why that is good
Produced by Wayne...
May 18, 2020
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at ways to efficiently deal with frustration. Together they discuss:
• What your brain is looking for right now - and why it's important
• Ways to mix things up to prevent frustration - and procrastination
• One simple thing you can do to eliminate a lot of the frustration you...
May 11, 2020
Celebrating our 150th episode!
Lee and Ellen complete their 3 part series on Hitting the Ground Running by looking at ways to use quarantine time to change your personal life. Together they look at:
• Determining skills you want to add to your life - and doing it
• Taking this time to strengthen your weaknesses -...
May 4, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen continue looking at how to be ready to Hit the Ground Running when we all finally go back out into the world. Together they look at:
• Taking the opportunity to brand ourselves (custom face masks anyone?)
• Upgrading basics like our email signature
• Looking ahead then working...
Apr 27, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss looking ahead to when things go back to "normal," and what we can be doing now to prepare ourselves. Together they look at:
• Working on things we want to accomplish during this "pause"
• Controlling the things you can control and taking advantage of them
• Letting go of...