May 13, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at different ways that you can use music to get more done. Together they look at:
• the value of listening to music with no words
• why it's important to listen to music you don't know
• why organizing your music by moods is important
• how to use a playlist as a timer
Jan 21, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the how saving time can help you save money. Together they look at:
• A 1990's NASA study of how to do more with less
• The idea that sometimes it is more efficient and cost-effective to do things yourself, rather than hire them out
• How having less stuff means saving more...
Dec 31, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at ways to be smarter than your smartphone. (And how crazy it would be if you walked around with each gadget that your smartphone replaces!)
Together they look at
• Ways that we can take advantage of everything that our phones offer
• Why it's important to catch up on the tech (to...
Nov 5, 2018
In this episode Ellen and Lee look at the importance of saying "NO" to the things that we feel like we need to say "YES" to (when we really don't have to.)
Together they look at:
• Having a No or Not-to-do List
• Paying attention to how you feel when you say Yes and you really want to say no
• Every Yes is a No to...
Oct 30, 2017
Everyone always says "You are what your eat" - but doesn't that also mean "You are what you drink?" It does! And when it comes to productivity, what you drink can affect your ability to get work done.
Want to learn more about Lee? Check out his website at LeeSilber.com.
Learn more about Ellen at...