Jan 25, 2021
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at one of the most inefficient things ever: Micromanaging. Together they look at:
• How micromanaging is inefficient - for both parties
• The importance of owning your strengths - and using them to get to the solution
• Embracing, and owning, your tendencies as a way to...
Jan 18, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the importance of streamlining to become more efficient. Together they look at:
• The importance of asking "Is there a better way to do this?"
• How 3M challenges workers to find a better way to do things
• Why Southwest has only one kind of planes
• How the video meeting...
Jan 11, 2021
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look a how you can easily start to eliminate inefficiency in your life by knowing your mission and your outcome. Together they look at:
• The importance of knowing your problem in order to solve it
• How road trips teach you to be efficient
• The one thing the military does to be...
Jan 4, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can conquer your email. Together they look at:
• Gamifying your email
• Scheduling and time-blocking when you deal with email
• Slowing down the amount of email you deal with
• Resources you can use to help you (www.unroll.me)
• Why eliminating notifications can...