Aug 29, 2022
It's Back-to-School time once again, and Ellen and Lee look at ways to make this year more efficient for both parents and kids. Together they look at:
• The power and importance of perpetual learning. It's not just the kids that should hit the books when school starts. Parents should too!
• Physical tools to put in...
Aug 22, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of adding structure to your day. Together they look at:
• How structure adds freedom (even when it feels like it might do just the opposite.)
• What is the bare minimum of structure, and why the less "stuff" floating around, the better.
• The importance of rewards...
Aug 15, 2022
In this episode Ellen looks at an easy way you can be stronger than the obstacles that show up in your day. She shares: • How a road detour and a life detour can really be the same thing • The simple plan that you can put together ahead of time to make sure obstacles in your day (and as you're achieving goals) don't...
Aug 8, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at Small Ways You Can Save Yourself. Together they look at:
• The thing that was stressing Ellen out and the simple way she was able to conquer that stress (and it may have involved rice.)
• The importance of tuning out and tuning in to small moments that energize you.
Aug 1, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the efficiency of saving small amounts of money. Together they look at:
• Looking at ways to save money through saving time (and why Lee's hair looks the way it does)
• Why every bit counts
• Why it might be time to go back to buying in bulk
• The right way to use planning...