Aug 22, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of adding structure to your day. Together they look at:
• How structure adds freedom (even when it feels like it might do just the opposite.)
• What is the bare minimum of structure, and why the less "stuff" floating around, the better.
• The importance of rewards and how to build them into your structure.
• The surprising discovery of Lee loving the term "loosey-goosey."
• What can structure do for you on a yearly basis.
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer