Jun 20, 2022
June is the traditional month of weddings so Lee and Ellen look at what we can learn from the process of putting on a wedding. Together they look at:
• The importance of a strong deadline to get things done
• Knowing what you want and how to get there.
• The role enthusiasm plays in accomplishing things (have...
Jun 13, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the surprising power of failure to help us efficiently learn and make changes. Together they look at:
• What Ellen learned from a failed on-line program launch
• What to look at when you do fail (and, you will!)
• What to do with challenges
• Lee's favorite way to track...
Jun 6, 2022
Do you have trouble getting started? Is procrastination showing up just a little too much in your life? Then this is the episode just for you!
Learn how to:
• Get rid of the most common types of procrastination (it's a great way to use the 80-20 rule)
• Start breaking the law to get things done (don't worry,...
May 30, 2022
Ever hear of SMART Goals? Of course you have. It's a way to set up and achieve goals.SMART stands for the acronym:
S=Set a specific goal
M=Make it measurable
A=Make the goal Attainable
R=Make the goal Realistic
T=Make the goal Time-bound
While this seems like a ood way to set up goals, it's not.
Making a goal...
May 23, 2022
In this episode, Ellen looks at the power of using a tool our parents used on us: Locking the cabinet. Ellen looks at:
• To stop us from ingesting poisons, our parents locked the cabinets
• We can figuratively and actually lock the cabinets on ourselves to prevent procrastination and distractions
• How screens are...